Education professionals, community partners and family members are encouraged to join the Ohio Department of Education’s Whole Child Network. The network will be a place where members can learn from each other, share successes and share best practices that support the whole child.
Selected members will:
- Participate in whole child webinars;
- Learn and share whole child best practices; and
- Participate in a community of practice with peers.
The Department will consider applicants in the following categories:
- District and school administrators;
- Early childhood through grade 12 teachers and paraprofessionals;
- School student support staff, such as counselors, social workers, psychologists, school nurses and related services, food service and transportation and safety personnel;
- Representatives from state and local agencies;
- Professionals from the higher education community; and
- Families and caregivers of early childhood through grade 12 students.
The Department is seeking 150 participants that reflect the diversity of Ohio’s schools and communities.
Apply to join the network by January 22, 2022.
For more information, contact email@example.com.