Updated June 10, 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions from the Provider Training available now.
Updates effective April 15, 2022 to the Step Up to Quality (SUTQ) program
These changes are being implemented to assist programs with reducing administrative burden, as well as in achieving and maintaining their ratings.
A summary of the SUTQ documents that have been created or updated to support these changes is listed below.
All documents are available on the BOLD Beginning website unless otherwise indicated.
The following supporting documents have been created:
- Recorded SUTQ Changes Training April 2022
- SUTQ Provider Training PowerPoint
- SUTQ Forms Changes
- SUTQ Standards Updates
Several supporting documents have been updated:
- SUTQ Ratings Progressions for Centers
- SUTQ Ratings Progressions for Family Child Care
- A Guide for Child Care Providers and Preschool Programs (available soon)
- OCLQS desk aid (available here: ODJFS Print License and SUTQ Certificate)
Questions can be directed to: SUTQ@education.ohio.gov or 614-502-7535.