Family engagement has always been important, but is even more so now that we begin to recover from a global pandemic. Join us to explore evidence-based family and community engagement practices. Each session will focus on a particular topic, including:
- an overview of family engagement practices, then and now
- alignment of family and community engagement with school improvement efforts
- evidence-based strategies and engagement frameworks
- putting policy into practice
- come prepared to network, learn new skills, and plan for next steps in your schools
- attend all four sessions, as the content is cumulative
State Support Team Region 1
Presenter: Tamie Cruz, M.A., State Support Team 1 Consultant
Who Should Attend?
- School administrators
- District leaders
* This training is best for those who did not participate in the Spring 2021 Family Engagement Network, as much of the content will be similar.
This series was cancelled. Please consider registering for our winter session beginning January 19.
For content questions: Tamie Cruz
For registration questions: Jill Barnhisel