Family engagement has always been important, but is even more so now that we begin to recover from a global pandemic. Join us to explore evidence-based family and community engagement practices. Each session will focus on a particular topic, including:
- an overview of family engagement practices, then and now
- alignment of family and community engagement with school improvement efforts
- evidence-based strategies and engagement frameworks
- putting policy into practice
- come prepared to network, learn new skills, and plan for next steps in your schools
- attend all four sessions, as the content is cumulative
State Support Team Region 1
Presenter: Tamie Cruz, M.A., State Support Team 1 Consultant
Who Should Attend?
- School administrators
- District leaders
* This training is best for those who did not participate in the Spring 2021 Family Engagement Network, as much of the content will be similar.
|Wednesday, September 15||9:15 – 11:15 a.m.|
|Wednesday, October 6||9:15 – 11:15 a.m.|
|Wednesday, November 10||9:15 – 11:15 a.m.|
|Wednesday, December 8||9:15 – 11:15 a.m.|
Registration closes September 10.
For content questions: Tamie Cruz
For registration questions: Jill Barnhisel