Ensure your students are prepared to graduate and poised for success beyond high school. Each 60-minute “power-hour” will give you resources and strategies designed to enhance student, parent, staff, and community engagement which will, in turn improve graduation rates and post-school outcomes for students.
Topics to be discussed include, but are not limited to:
- September 30: Graduation requirements & Graduation Plans
- October 19: Career Advising Policy & Student Success Plans
- November 9: Working with community business partners
- December 16: Transition planning with fidelity
- January 20: Four Es
Stay for the 30-minute follow-up networking session to ask questions, crowd source ideas, and develop strategies with your peers.
- You will discuss, demonstrate, and/or share ideas, actions, and outcomes regarding the implementation of the resources provided.
- Participation in all sessions is heavily encouraged, as some content will be cumulative.
State Support Team Region 1
Presenters: Aaron Weisbrod, M.Ed. and Lisa Hite, M.Ed., State Support Team 1 Consultants
Who Should Attend?
- Educators, community partners, parents, and/or parent representatives who support Transition Age Youth or help inform graduation policy.
- Note: If you participated in the 2021-22 Graduation Power Hour series, we recommend taking your knowledge to the next level with Graduation Power Hour: Series 2.
Dates & Registration
|Thursday, September 30||8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.|
|Tuesday, October 19|
|Tuesday, November 9|
|Thursday, December 16|
|Thursday, January 20|
Is this a bad time?
For registration questions: Jill Barnhisel