While PBIS Tier I and Tier II frameworks are extremely effective in preventing and managing student behavior, there are children who need additional individualized supports. This PBIS Tier III training is intended for schools who are implementing Tiers I and II with fidelity.
Teams comprised of an administrator, school psychologist, counselor, intervention specialist, and other staff members will learn how to create functional behavior assessments and behavior intervention plans to help meet the needs of students with more challenging behaviors.
- complete planning and/or reflection tasks during the training session
- be invited to attend PBIS Virtual Office Hours to receive follow up support
- complete a survey to indicate the effects the training had on their Tier III practices
- within one year, participate in a Tier III Fidelity Inventory to measure progress and create an action plan of next steps
ESC of Lake Erie West
2275 Collingwood Blvd.
Toledo, OH 43620
State Support Team Region 1
Presenter: Tamie Cruz, SST 1 Consultant
Who Should Attend?
- PBIS Tier III teams
- An administrator is required to attend with the team.
Dates & Registration*
|Thursday, January 20||8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
Registration closes January 14.
* Note: Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, in-person training may be suspended. You will be contacted if your session is modified or canceled. Masks and social distancing are required for in-person meetings.
For content questions: Tamie Cruz
For registration questions: Jill Barnhisel