Take your graduation and transition knowledge to the next level! We will build upon the skills, resources, and strategies you gained in Graduation Power Hour Series 1 to help ensure your students are ready for graduation and beyond.
Topics to be discussed include, but are not limited to:
- February 17: Ohio Means Jobs website and writing career-connected lesson plans
- March 17: Ohio Means Jobs and other readiness seals
- April 7: Industry-recognized credentials
- May 5: Family engagement in graduation and transition preparation
Stay for the 30-minute follow-up networking session to ask questions, crowd source ideas, and develop strategies with your peers.
- You will discuss, demonstrate, and/or share ideas, actions, and outcomes regarding the implementation of the resources provided.
- Participation in all sessions is heavily encouraged, as some content will be cumulative.
- Previous participation in Graduation Power Hour: Series 1
State Support Team Region 1
Presenters: Aaron Weisbrod, M.Ed. and Lisa Hite, M.Ed., State Support Team 1 Consultants
Who Should Attend?
- Educators, community partners, parents, and/or parent representatives who support Transition Age Youth or help inform graduation policy.
- Note: This learning opportunity is a follow-up to Graduation Power Hour: Series 1. We encourage you to join us for new information and continued updates.
Dates & Registration
|Thursday, February 17||8:30 – 10:00 a.m.|
|Tuesday, March 17||8:30 – 10:00 a.m.|
|Tuesday, April 7||8:30 – 10:00 a.m.|
|Thursday, May 5||8:30 – 10:00 a.m.|
Can’t attend at this time?
For registration questions: Jill Barnhisel