As we begin to recover from the stress, uncertainty, and disruption of the COVID-19 pandemic, we can expect that students will return to class with extra behavioral support needs. Intended for schools who are implementing PBIS Tier II with fidelity, this training will give PBIS Tier II teams and their administrator the skills you need to create a system of Tier II evidence-based strategies.
We will discuss:
- Check In / Check Out,
- Check and Connect,
- Social and academic skills groups, and
- so much more!
The knowledge you gain will help support your students social, emotional, and behavioral needs which will increase opportunities for academic success during this year of pandemic recovery.
- bring an administrator
- complete planning and/or reflection tasks during the training session
- be invited to attend PBIS Virtual Office Hours to receive follow up support
- complete a survey to indicate the effects the training had on their Tier III practices
- within one year, participate in a Tier II Fidelity Inventory to measure progress and create an action plan of next steps
- If you prefer, this course is also available broken into three virtual sessions, on September 29, October 6, and October 13.
Educational Service Center of Lake Erie West
2275 Collingwood Blvd.
Toledo, OH 43620
State Support Team Region 1
Presenter: Tamie Cruz, M.A., SST 1 Consultant
Who Should Attend?
- PBIS Tier II Teams
- An administrator is required to attend with the team
Dates & Registration
|Thursday, November 4||8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.||This event has ended.|
Registration closes October 29
For content questions: Tamie Cruz
For registration questions: Jill Barnhisel