With the stress, uncertainty, and disruption of the COVID-19 pandemic, we can expect that students will return to class with extra behavioral support needs. Intended for schools who are implementing PBIS Tier II with fidelity, this training will give PBIS Tier II teams and their administrator the skills you need to create a system of Tier II evidence-based strategies.
We will discuss:
- Check In / Check Out,
- Check and Connect,
- Social and academic skills groups, and
- so much more!
The knowledge you gain will help support your students’ social, emotional, and behavioral needs which will increase opportunities for academic success during this year of pandemic recovery.
- attend all three sessions, as the material presented is cumulative.
- bring an administrator
- complete planning and/or reflection tasks during the training session
- be invited to attend PBIS Virtual Office Hours to receive follow up support
- complete a survey to indicate the effects the training had on their Tier III practices
- within one year, participate in a Tier II Fidelity Inventory to measure progress and create an action plan of next steps
- If you prefer, this course is also available as a one-day, in-person training on Thursday, November 11. Learn more
State Support Team Region 1
Presenter: Tamie Cruz, M.A., SST 1 Consultant
Who Should Attend?
- PBIS Tier II Teams
- An administrator is required to attend with the team
Dates & Registration
|Wednesday, September 28||3:45 – 5:45 p.m.||This event has ended|
|Wednesday, October 6||3:45 – 5:45 p.m.||This event has ended|
|Wednesday, October 13||3:45 – 5:45 p.m.||This event has ended|
Registration closes September 28
Note: If you prefer, this course is also available as a one-day, in-person training on Thursday, November 4. Learn more
For content questions: Tamie Cruz
For registration questions: Jill Barnhisel