PBIS Networks are back! Join us for informal, virtual, after-school presentations by Region 1 schools regarding their successes and challenges in implementing their PBIS frameworks.
Tuesday, September 21*
Representatives from Bryan Elementary School will present their journey over the last five years, including the challenges the pandemic brought, and how they created and strengthened their Tier I PBIS program.
*Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Bryan Elementary representatives are unable to present on September 21. We will still gather to network and discuss the following questions:
- Where are you in the implementation of PBIS?
- What has been your greatest success with implementing a PBIS framework?
- What is your current biggest challenge with PBIS? How can we help you brainstorm possible solutions?
Tuesday, November 9
Van Buren Elementary staff will discuss their Tier II framework, including their Reset Room, where students can receive behavioral supports. Following the meeting, the presentation team will answer your PBIS questions and you will have the opportunity to network with other education professionals.
Feel free to submit your questions in advance to event host and SST 1 Consultant, Tamie Cruz.
State Support Team Region 1
Presenter: Tamie Cruz, M. A., SST 1 Consultant
Who Should Attend?
- PBIS Internal Facilitators and Teams
|Tuesday, September 21*||This event has ended.|
|Tuesday, November 9||This event has ended.|
* Please see the note at the top of the page regarding changes to this session.
For content questions: Tamie Cruz
For registration questions: Jill Barhnisel