2275 Collingwood Blvd.
Suite C, Toledo
Note: This training has been cancelled. We invite you to consider our virtual Equity by Design book study.
Expand your knowledge of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) by interacting with the UDL guidelines through an equity lens. This community of practice will provide opportunities to build equity awareness and gain the skills you need to close the achievement gap for special populations identified by Perkins V.
- read the provided book, Equity by Design, by Mirko Chadin and Katie Novak and be prepared for discussion during training
- participate in activities to build equity awareness
- collect enrollment and achievement data
- receive time to revise your lessons using the critical friends protocol
State Support Team Region 1
Presenters: Lisa Hite, M.Ed. and Nicole Herbert, M.Ed., SST 1 Consultants
Who Should Attend?
- Career Tech teachers
- Academic teachers who work with CTE students
- Intervention specialists
- Administrators are encouraged to attend with their teams
* This PD is for educators who have previously participated in UDL training with SST 1
Dates & Registration
This training has been cancelled. We invite you to consider our virtual Equity by Design book study.
For registration questions: Jill Barnhisel