2275 Collingwood Blvd.
Explore the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) guidelines that allow each student to access and engage in meaningful, challenging learning opportunities within your CTE curriculum.
Join us to learn about and begin using evidence-based instructional practices that the Ohio Department of Education’s Office of Career Technical Education and Advance CTE recommend as the framework for impacting student outcomes.
- read the provided book, Unlearning by Alison Posey & Katie Novak and be prepared for discussion during training
- be provided time each session to revise their lessons using the critical friends protocol
- receive instructional tools to implement in their lab or classroom
State Support Team Region 1
Presenters: Lisa Hite, M.Ed. and Nicole Herbert, M.Ed., SST 1 Consultants
Who Should Attend?
- Career Tech teachers
- Academic teachers who work with CTE students
- Intervention specialists
- Administrators are encouraged to attend with their teams
* This PD is for educators who have not participated in UDL training with SST 1 in the last four years.
Dates & Registration
This training has been cancelled. We invite you to consider our virtual Equity by Design book study.
For registration questions: Jill Barnhisel