This study offers a unique (and exciting!) opportunity for your states, territories, and districts to help shape that tool by participating in the TFI 3.0 Validation Study. Like PBIS implementation itself, this tool will be stronger with more voices participating in this process.
We are excited to partner with you to recruit and support broad national participation! A couple of things to remember:
- Any school that is implementing PBIS in any state is invited to participate either on their own or with external support.
- Participation is relatively easy: Most school teams spend less than 2 hours (beyond their typical TFI assessment process).
- Participation is important: School teams will have an opportunity to provide feedback and help improve the TFI.
- Participation is reinforcing: Schools can enter a drawing for discounted registration to the National PBIS Leadership Forum scheduled for October 26-27, 2023, in Chicago.
The UConn team leading the study is here to support you! They can help by:
- Sending targeted recruitment messages to districts in your state that would be a good fit for this project. (We can even send to all of your schools/districts to encourage participation, if it’s easier for you if we are the messengers … just reach out!)
- Meeting with state, district, or school-based coaches or facilitators to discuss study related questions or procedures.