Ensuring Access to the General Curriculum for ALL Learners is a free, video-based learning series provided by OCALI, in partnership with the Ohio Department of Education, The Ohio Department of Education Office of Exceptional Children, and Ohio’s State Support Teams.
Ensuring Access to the General Curriculum for All Learners provides educators and other specialists with the strategies, research, and support resources to effectively design instruction and assessment in a way that provides universal access across courses, lessons, and learning activities.
Organized in 10 chapters, Ensuring Access to the General Curriculum for All Learners was created for educators, by educators and is grounded in research and evidence-based practices. The free, video-based learning series explores practical, easy-to-use strategies and resources that are designed to ensure ALL learners have access to the general curriculum.
Many of the videos provide step-by-step guidance on how to prepare learning environments and materials with ALL learners in mind.
• Designing Rich Tier I Core Instruction & Assessment
• Designing Inclusive Learning Environments that Support Diverse Language
• Word Recognition and Language Comprehension with Stretch
• A Focus on Standards Aligned and Accessible Lesson Planning
• Targeted Interventions for Tiers II-III
• Theoretical Models